So what is Essential Rewards? It’s a totally free membership that gives you 24% off all your products FOR LIFE, in addition to earning points back each month that you can use to buy more of your favorite products (or try new ones!). You don’t have to sell anything EVER and you can cancel at any time.
The advantage of Essential Rewards is that you’ll earn points and free products monthly:
In months 1 – 3 you get 10% back
In months 4 – 24 you get 20% back
From months 25+ you get 25% back
After consecutive months 3, 6, 9 and 12 you’ll receive a bonus gift!
Again – you never have to sell a thing – EVER. From your very first order I will always be available for support, and you’ll receive a package of recipe cards and a set of amber bottles to get you started.
How do you enroll? It’s so easy:
1. Click this link and select “Get Started”.
2. Choose your starter kit and diffuser! The Premium Starter Kit allows you to choose your diffuser (I got the Desert Mist). You will also have the option here to choose to become an Essential Rewards member, and get points every time you shop to apply to future purchases. Click “yes” to use your Premium Starter Kit as your first Essential Rewards order.
3. Set up your Essential Rewards order for the next month. To be on Essential Rewards you need to spend $50/month on whatever you like (I’ll go into more on that below).
4. After you choose the products for the monthly order you can either add more products to your first order (in addition to your starter kit), or click “Next” to continue. And please be aware that you can change your monthly order right up till the day it ships, every month (you can even change your ship date)!
5. Follow the prompts to the end, making sure that the number 21714384 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields, and look for your confirmation via email. I will be in touch shortly to connect you with our Facebook groups and send you your free gifts!
What should you get for your monthly Essential Rewards order?
I was SUPER overwhelmed by this – I mean, I didn’t even receive my starter kit and now I had to create a monthly order? How would I decide what to include?
As you get so many great oils in the starter kit, there’s no need to order any more right now. I’d suggest thinking about one area of your home that you want to change over to less toxic, more plant-based products. Here are just a few suggestions:
Cleaning products: Thieves cleaner is only $22 wholesale and you can make (29) 16-ounce bottles of everyday cleaner that is free of toxins, cleans like a champ and smells amazing. This is a great place to start.
Personal care: Think of what you cover your body with every day. Soap. Bath/shower gel. Shampoo/conditioner. Lotion. Deodorant. Young Living has it all.
Baby/children’s care: Could there be any more important beings than our little ones? Young Living has an amazing line of baby and children’s products and oils that you can feel 100% great about putting on your children.
Supplements/nutrition: Young Living has countless options for vitamins, supplements, even food! I swear by the NingXia Red drink and have it every single morning – it’s like my “armor” against the elements!
I’ll admit, I initially balked at the concept of spending $50 a month – it felt like a lot. But when I made up a list of the things that I was buying for myself, my home and my family, there was not a single item that I couldn’t replace with a Young Living alternative – and certainly feel a lot better about it! This is called “transfer buying”, where you simply swap the same item(s) that you currently buy from Target, Costco, etc., for Young Living products (while earning points redeemable for more products, in addition to free oils and special promotions!). It’s the easiest way to start, and the fastest way to see the difference when you ditch the toxic products that are all around your home.
And you have right up until the ship date to change or add to your order. So as you become more familiar with the products you’ll want to keep the items you use (and use up) regularly in your monthly order. For example, I always keep NingXia Red, Noah’s probiotics and my most used oils in my cart as I go through those on a regular basis.
To enroll with me and my community click this link and make sure the number 21714384 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.
Any suggestions made on this blog are very specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.